UDEMY – KATANA – MASTERING LOOKDEV AND LIGHTING FOR THE VFX INDUSTRY Download Latest. It is of UDEMY – KATANA – MASTERING LOOKDEV AND LIGHTING FOR THE VFX INDUSTRY Free Download.
Advanced Insights to Workflows and Techniques using Arnold.
* A technical understanding is needed to fulfill this course requirements
* Recommended to know Arnold renderer
* Problem solving skills and logical thinking
* Eager to learn new techniques and workflows
* Working with node based editors is a plus
Arvid Schneider is an established artist, who has been working in the professional VFX industry for more than 10 years. He has worked on big blockbusters like Captain Marvel, Aquaman, Ready Player One, Jurassic World, Transformers and many more.
With his knowledge and expertise, Arvid has prepared a detailed course to get to know and understand the industry standard lighting and look development software Katana. This course will help you to jump-start your career by becoming an advanced lighting and shading TD in today’s competitive industry.
* This course is tagged for all levels – but it gets Intermediate and Advanced fairly quickly!
* This is a technical and artistic course which means that it will contain quite a lot of theory, bit also artistic hands-on lectures.
* This course is using Katana for Windows and Arnold as the main software tools. (But all topics can be achieved on Linux or Mac workstations, the same applies for other renderers).
* Gain real production insights
* Fully understand how to work within Katana and to understand important workflows
* Create your own powerful macros and templates to organize your work
* Technical course on how to create advanced templates within Katana
* Advanced LookDev and Lighting practices
* Opscripts, Graph State Variables, Reference Expressions, Macros, Live Groups, Variable Switches
* Introduction to Katana – installation, navigation, UI
* Principles of Look Development and Lighting
* Creating advanced and versatile Look and Lighting templates
* Look development of production assets
* Shot lighting of production assets
* Rendering shots
You May Also Like Latest Post: Truefire Andy Wood’s My Guitar Heroes: Andy Wood [Tutorial] Download (Premium)