Rayblaster employs a new synthesis technique called Impulse Modelling Synthesis (IMS).
Opposed to using looped waveforms, Impulse Modelling Synthesis creates its sound by using short bursts of energy, which are then combined to form its sound. Allowing free manipulation of pitch, time and timbre in real-time, to create complex compositions.
Tone2 RayBlaster v2.6.0 Crack Free Download Over All
IMS no longer requires a separate filter section, its oscillators can authentically mimic the filter sound of other synthesizers and filters, using one of the factory impulse presets or by simply importing one of your own impulses. RayBlaster is capable of modelling both the sound of existing filters, as well as create completely new artificial filters, exclusive to Rayblaster.
Next to importing filter characteristics into Rayblaster’s oscillators, you can also import the waveform of any other source or synthesizer. By using one of Rayblaster’s quick importers, or by directly importing your sample into one of Rayblaster’s four oscillators, providing a large amount of possible wave-shapes, all capable of being morphed in real-time.
- New synthesis method: Impulse Modelling Synthesis.
- Professional sound quality.
- IMS synthesis provides independent control over pitch, timing and timbre.
- Filter impulse import: mimic the filters of other synthesizers or create your own experimental / fantasy filters.
- Resynthesis allows for import & manipulation of your own sounds.
- Quick importers for resynthesis or drumloop synthesis.
- Psychoacoustic processing.
- Easy to use & fun to play.
- 500+ ready-to-use sounds patched by professional designers.
- Low CPU.
- 18 high quality effects.
- LFOs capable of running at audio-rate.
- Arpeggiator section with extensive configuration possibilities; swing, chord steps, step velocity, …
- Modulation Matrix with several new modulation features, including unique modulation value modifiers.
Tone2 RayBlaster v2.6.0 Free Download – The standalone version for Windows has been updated as well:
- Added a recorder that can export your jam-session to a wav-file.
- The BPM-rate can be changed.
- Added a soft-clipping-algorithm with low harmonic distortion.
- The current patch can be saved on exit and is reloaded automatically on start.
- MME-driver support.
- Midi-through support with output-routing.
- Added Midi-velocity-curves with multipoint-splines.
- Optional Midi-transposition with up to +-48 semitones.
- Optional Midi-channel-filtering.
- The current BPM-rate, CPU-load and volume is shown on the top-panel.
- Tooltips are shown on the top-panel.
- Lower latency for the sound-card drivers.
- More responsive GUI with 120 Hz refresh-rate for smooth knob movements.
- Fixed some GUI glitches in the browser which could appear if very long names are used.
- Fixed the Y-coordinates of the texts on Mac.
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash on the Mac that could happen when the plugin was deleted while a tooltip was shown.
- Fixed a rarely appearing problem when envelope-parameters were not updated correctly.
- Fixed an unlikely crash on the Mac which happened if the plugin was closed immediately after opening the browser.
- Fixed a bug in the fast-sine-approximation on PC.
- Fixed a bug with list-selectors on Mac 64bit.
- Updated some deprecated links.