Projectlibre is a useful software that corroborates free and open source project running software. It provides wide-ranging project management options for the teams in specified browsers. Teams can work together and manage projects together from everywhere in the world. It features a commanding interface necessitating the minimum knowledge when it comes to operating the program with certain parameters. It is having a related disrupting impact as Google Docs had with Microsoft Word.
However, software management holds specialized enterprise licenses of the distended Microsoft Project, including all basic software that is required to be authorized in the Microsoft stack. To sum up, Projectlibre smartly opens up existing MS Project files and helps users and teams manage different projects from anywhere in the world with the ease of business.
Features of Projectlibre
- A software that validates free and open source project running software
- Extends open source-based desktop software via managing in the cloud at everyplace
- Provides team solution with multi-user and multi-projecting system
- Manages an all-inclusive portfolio of projects in a shared platform
- Offers Cloud-based portfolio dashboard for managing the projects
- Enables the teams to manage projects remotely from any place in the World.
- Empowers teams and users to manage all projects collaboratively
- Extends ProjectLibre based desktop via multi-projecting and universal resource pools
Technical Details of Projectlibre
- Software Name: Projectlibre for Windows
- Software File Name: projectlibre-1.9.3.rar
- File Size: 64 MB
- Developers: Projectlibre
System Requirements for Projectlibre
- Operating System: Win 10
- Free Hard Disk Space:
- Installed Memory:
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
Click on the button given below to download Projectlibre free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Projectlibre for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123