In each of the six color coordinated rooms, Kate shows the location, explains the props, frames the shot, and sets up the composition according to the tone of the Narrative Arc. She directs the models explaining her thought process on each model’s hair, makeup, wardrobe and styling so the emotions of the characters are drawn out through camera. Also Download Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 2.0 Free Download (Premium)
STORY IS EVERYTHING
In this chronological exploration of Kate’s narrative storytelling process you will learn:
- The concept of narrative photography and the four elements of The Narrative Arc that help an audience engage with a story
- How to find inspiration and conceptualize it using a storyboard, mood board, journal, Pinterest, or other tools
- Kate’s strategies related to framing, lighting, composition and color that help facilitate the narrative in this tutorials’ case study.
- The basics of color theory, theme and emotion and how they can be used to add depth and layers to your work
- Editing and post production workflow using actions
By the end of this tutorial, you’ll feel confidence to forge inspiration, conceptualize your ideas, and execute your plan to see it all come together in post production editing.
This 3+ hour advanced tutorial uses Adobe Photoshop and Capture One.