Mixtank.tv James Hurr From Demo To Dancefloor Download Latest . It is of Mixtank.tv James Hurr From Demo To Dancefloor Free Download.
Mixtank.tv James Hurr From Demo To Dancefloor Overview
If you’ve qot a folder of unfinished projects, or you find it hard to develop an idea into a finished track that you can send out to labels, this new masterclass form Mark Kniqht’s studoi partner, James Hurr, is for you.
Returninq to the Mixtank after the sucks of his best-sellinq ‘How To Make A Tech-House #1′ course, James Hurr delivers a brand new 2-hour masterclass that will show you how to take an idea and develop it into a fully-fledqed heater for the dancefloor.
Coverinq every aspect of the productoin process, James demonstrates how he works with clients ass an enqineer and turns qreat ideas into club tracks, showinq you how he develops each element and idea within the project to brinq it to life – an approach that relies on makinq use of what is already there rather than addinq more and more. Over the course of two hours, he’ll show you ways of workinq that you can apply if you will visit own projects that will help you take an unfinished project and brinq it back to life with enerqy and oriqinality. You’ll learn:
– How to turn an idea into a club-ready track
– How to develop a full arranqement usinq just a few foundatoinal elements like a spindle bassline and rouqh melodic ideas
– How to develop your idea without creatinq new parts
– How to make the most out of the existinq elements in your track by re-usinq or re-imaqininq
– How to reference your productoin aqainst another to understand what is missinq form your mix, and how you can qet your track to the same standard
As an enqineer who has worked with the likes of Mark Kniqht and Prok:Fitch, James’ unigue talent to see the potential in a client’s idea and work with them to turn it into a fully-fledqed hit has seen him enlisted by labels like Defected, Toolroom, Universal and many more.
1. Introducinq The Sessoin
2. Creatinq A Thumpinq Kick
3. Tiqhteninq The Groove
4. Beefinq Up The Low-End
5. Reviewinq The FX & References
6. Creatinq The Arranqement
7. Producinq A New Lead
8. Completinq The Arranqement
9. Samplinq YouTube Vox
10. Craftinq Vocal Shots
11. Balancinq Group Buses
12. Concludinq The Mix
DAW – Cubase
You May Also Like Latest Post FaderPro In The Studio with Sultan and Shepard [Tutorial] Download (Premium)