Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS 2 Crack Overview
It is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. With a massive collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amp, and effects, playing guitar on a keyboard has never been so easy. You may also like dslrBooth Professional 6 Crack Free Download
Features of Crack Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS
- The convenience of having all your guitars at the flick of a switch.
- With more than 200 acoustic and electric guitars – nylon, steel, single-coil, and humbucker fitted pickups, clean, crunchy, distorted—, a 2-channel amplifier, spring reverb, speaker cabinet, and effects as well as 102 MIDI riffs covering many musical styles. Strum GS-2 packs everything you need to create guitar parts for your productions.
- Creating a realistic guitar track from samples is a tough job. Guitar players voice chords differently, strumming is not easily reproduced on a keyboard, and guitar players use all sorts of techniques such as palm muting, scratching, and sliding simply not available on a keyboard. Strum GS-2 now does all of this for you.
Technical Details of Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS Crack
- Software Name: Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS for Windows
- Software File Name: Applied-Acoustics-Systems-Strum-GS
- Software Version: 2.4.2
- File Size: 72 MB
- Developers: Applied Acoustics Systems Inc.
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Crack Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Click on the button given below to download Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.